Sticky back plastic rules!
Andy and I got to spin the boat around the marina twice. He was in charge of the bows rope needless to say at the beginning when I asked him to untie the rope at the front it was for a while unattached to either boat or pontoon. Luckily there was no wind today so the boat behaved itself and stayed up close and personal. Not like the last time someone did that. She had to throw the rope quickly to those still on the front and run back and jump on the back before it was too late.
Despite not going very far on either 'spin' I think he enjoyed himself
I bared my solar panels to the fresh air. Still not attached to the batteries I presume it won't do them any harm to be working and going nowhere?
This morning was lay the floor in the 'workshop' time. The workshop moved temporarily onto the pontoon for the duration. Roll on Monday that is the start of dinette time. In the meantime over the long weekend I will be once again oiling everything new that needs it.
No comments:
Post a Comment