A little shelf in the bathroom cabinet.
A bathroom door
Rubber treads to the side steps.
Catches to hold the windows open to name but a few.
He also cut the corners off the table and hopefully the support shelf. My head still hurts!. Fitted the hanging rail in the engine room, various labels, the fire blanket, checked all things that open and close do so properly.
He is ticking off the list of things to do but still has two days to do them in and remove the 'workshop'.
Why do I have to go to work on a Friday? It is really inconvenient. I can't move too much stuff on board on Thursday as it will get in the way. I need to make several lists of the minimum of stuff I need to move on board for the weekend trip to the tunnel what needs to come off and fit in a clean inbetween, fill tank with water, crockery, cutlery, bedding, towels, food drink etc. Now my head really hurts - going for a lie down.





1 comment:
You are sooo close!
Post a Comment