Friday, 23 April 2010

Dinette day five


View down the boat towards the dinette.  Spoiled slightly by the pile of wood etc that Andy has tidied onto it for me to remove tomorrow.  I know that anything on there he no longer has a use for!  The table as you can see is stored neatly by the side.  On Monday we are discussing the best way of stopping it from falling over.  I think a nice wooden swing thing under the nub will do the job and not look unsightly.

Looks like only room for one Captains Chair in the saloon.  I guess not a problem if predominantly I am going to be alone on board and I find the camping chairs quite comfortable anyway if himself takes over the bosses seat!  I need to get a wiggle on and workout my cushion requirements for the dinette I suppose.

Nightboy came last night and did some more to the solar panel wiring and installed the TV aerial point but not the satellite point as he knew I didn't have a satellite dish yet!

Apart from tidying up Andy has been doing some of the little jobs that needed doing.  Such as my little shelf for the galley fire extinguisher which will languish unseen in the daytime behind the porthole shutter.

No comments: