Thursday, 15 September 2011

Internet update

The nice people from India called me to see if my internet connection had improved at all.  It had but only from 3 mins online to about 15 mins before shutting down.  So I let them take over my puter and hopefully they have made things all better.  Whilst checking out my browsing for improvement I discovered that somehow they had locked my numlock on and this had also affected her keyboard she put a virtual keypad on my screen for me to use and then I took her on to my blog and showed her why my location kept changing.  She said is that a caravan?  Near enough I suppose.

I have managed to get the numlock turned off.  Which is a huge relief.

Didn't manage to get the boat to the car due to excessive shallowness but have with the kindness of strangers got my car to the boat.

No comments: