Isn't it cute?
This little pigs ear is all my own work! For reference red and blue are hot and cold. Red/White, Blue/White are the central heating Flow and Return.I watched George as he plumbed in the three radiators and thought I can do that!
So today whilst Bryan was away working for someone else I did some oiling of some wall boards and also put in these pipes for the washing machine under floor, basin straight up and just the bit behind the bath where the pipes for the loo basin and the bath taps branch off. Need something to attach them to before I can continue here. But I will do them myself. It gave me a great feeling of satisfaction and some ownership of the boat build.
I will do some more on Monday. I did miss Bryan's power tools in a way but found greater accuracy using old fashioned grunt. The downside is both my wrists hurt. I was quite pleased that I managed to bring all the tools I needed from home bar a hammer but a foot worked just as well for what I needed the hammer for so all was not lost.

No comments:
Post a Comment