I have cheated a little bit in that tonight I have done the dessert. This is because tomorrow morning I will have to work and that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. Here is my menu which I have done with lovely borders and fancy writing. They are all rolled up waiting to be handed over to the lucky lucky recipients ...
Come Dine With Me
Starter
Stir-fried salad
of
Ginger and Chilli Prawns with mini courgettes
Main Course
Katarina Má
Moroccan Style Curry with steamed white and brown basmati rice
Dessert
Lady Grey, Red Square Lemon and Raspberry Licor Beiraõ
Sorbet Medley in a ginger snap basket
I am feeling a little bit tipsy now due to having licked out the ice cream maker twice!
So that is the fun bit over - tomorrow I have to work, make room for four people to dine around the table by moving narrowboat bits and pieces out of the way and hoovering/cleaning at the same time. And then cook, oh tittle I knew there was a flaw in this plan. Still I should get three nice meals out of it without having to lift a finger.

No comments:
Post a Comment