Saturday, 11 April 2009

Bling - for your delectation


6 comments:

Bill Rodgers said...

That's one nice looking engine. One question, what's the thing in the front middle, that's bolted down and has a handle on the top? Just curious and am too far away to find out for myself.

nb.bobcat said...

It is not my engine but the one going in the next boat.

Looks like a flywheel from the photo I will ask next time I am down and let you know.

Lets just say I imagine no expense spared on this boat!!

nb.bobcat said...

Just looked at your profile. Yes you are little too far away to check it out for yourself.

Even Taunton in England is a stretch!

nb.bobcat said...

I really should read more carefully.

Okay front middle. Possibly a pump for oil changes? Again will ask about correct bit etc etc

nb.bobcat said...

For Bill Rodgers

The thing in the front middle is indeed a pump for removing oil from the sump.

Bill Rodgers said...

Thanks for investigating that for me.. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong Taunton. Definitely suffer from NB envy.