Checked weather conditions down at t'farm and then wandered down. Bryan had nipped out to Arnold Lavers so I missed him. I have designs on this item in Mels yard. It is going to be part of my front vent as a grille to stop the meeces getting in.
Bryan has been busy and I see the front bulkhead is cut and waiting.
as are a couple of the side panels
Looks a bit crowded around this corner. But the wiring is now looking tidy.
On the way home I had a moment and popped into B&Q and purchased some paint and some flooring. I also discovered that 4 packs of flooring on a trolley make it very unstable going over the sleeping policeman. A very nice couple helped me pick up everything before it got run over and helped load it into the Panda.
I have now painted most of the walls in the Study. They have needed doing since it stopped being son's bedroom way back when and the built in bed was removed. Blue above, pink and a bit battered below. I have kept one blue wall. Although it is a bit chipped however I like the colour. I have also (mainly because I am lazy) also kept it blue inside the window recess. Adds a bit of - I don't know what - and means I don't need to take down the venetian blind!
I have told small boy he is not allowed home for a while as I taken up residence in his bedroom which is lovely and clean. (It had it's annual at the weekend!) Oh the joys of all Tax Returns and Year Ends up to date. February and March are my quiet times. Bliss.

No comments:
Post a Comment