Sunday, 22 May 2011

The perennial question


has been answered.  I found this floating past my boat when I came back from a walk around Chirk.  I managed to fish it out complete with it's seat and lid using just the boat hook.  I think it may be full.  Now what do I do with it?  No doubt people passing my boat will think it is mine - perhaps I should have let it float away and be someone elses problem.

Nasty nasty.  I am assuming it got blown off the back of a boat on the aquaduct?  It is very windy today and it doesn't appear to be broken in anyway so I'm thinking not 'thrown away' perhaps just lost in transit?

3 comments:

KevinTOO said...

Are you 'flushed with success' at your fishing skills?? lol
Kevin

Mick n Mags said...

Ha!

BW Rule 1357

You should have scooped it up placed it it a doggie bag, tied a knot in the end and hung it from the nearest tree.

You could have reported it to the police, they would have something to go on!

nb.bobcat said...

Ye gods the size of the dog for which you would just happen to have a doggy bag big enough for the item in question :)

Actually I also on the same day fished out a large black bin liner with drawstrings. Maybe that is what they were trying to do in the first place?