Today I am mostly waiting for himself to bring me some oil for the engine service. As I had the time and also wanted to move the boat about 200 yards nearer where he can get the car to I decided I was going to be big and brave and attempt the gearbox oil change having run the engine for only 10 minutes (we have enough oil for the gearbox) all by myself.
Being a woman I also multi tasked and washed my towels. I managed to hang them out to dry without getting them covered in oil!
I would make a start on the engine oil but haven't got enough containers for the old oil to be decanted into.
Whilst the engine was available I did my best to get it a bit cleaner. Despite being covered over with a sheet it still got a bit dusty from the carpentry work during the fitout and all the nooks and crannys are a mess. Maybe I should invest in a long thick artist type paint brush to really get into the difficult bits.
Anyway I am very pleased with myself.
A big decision to make
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment