Saturday, 29 August 2009

Galley floor



Andy layed the tiles on Friday and I grouted (my first ever effort) today - Rob followed me cleaning up. Good job he was there as I had been told to grout 'clean'. Don't think I managed that.

I am confident that when the boat is craned onto the lorry and again into the water that they won't crack. They have been laid on 25mm board with flexible adhesive and flexible grout plus they don't reach from edge to edge.

All around me there is doom and gloom.

But hey if one does crack it can be easily replaced and if it cracks under the units either side who is to know? Memo to self go and get a couple more (I only have two left) just in case. But if there is a God she will be kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boat is looking really good! It is so nice to read a build account less fraught then ours!

Richard
nb Indigo Dream

nb.bobcat said...

You jest of course?