
The middle cupboard will have a slope to the top section that will incorporate the engine control panel. Having it on a slope will give me a fighting chance of seeing any flashing warning lights even if I won't be able to see exactly what is going on! The bottom half of that cupboard will have the Victron.
The cupboard nearest to me will be whatever it needs to be.
I was however very disappointed that the electrician had not been back to fit the rest of the switches and sockets, that Mel hadn't done the water filler/breather tube or fitted the front rubber and that the cupboard hadn't been oiled to within an inch of it's life before going in as that means it has to come out again which all means delays. I wish I hadn't started this boat building lark I really do. I am sure that once the boat is finished I will look back and smile but right now? Where is that magic wand when you need it?

No comments:
Post a Comment