Monday, 25 May 2009

Kiveton Park Festival day 3

Another full day helping out at the Festival today. The weather once more was kind. Footfall I believe was around 7000 by the end of day three. Certainly in the morning one poor lady was pounced upon as the 5000 person to enter the site. There is a distinct possibility that I am also in the picture gurneying in the background!

She is quite pleased as she won a book of short circular walks around the Chesterfield Canal and membership of the Trust.

There are already some pictures on the Festival Website of Day one and presumably Day's Two and Three will follow in due course.

See www.kiveton2009.com

I am now looking forward to Wednesday as I have offered to help move three boats down to Shireoaks. It is such a hardship! Which reminds me must go and check that the tyres on the bicycle are up to the trip.

No comments: