Saturday, 23 May 2009

Kiveton Park Festival day 1

I arrived at the site about 9.45 and was given my job as greeter off the park and ride bus on the road.

at 12pm I drove up to North Anston and was given my second job as a 'take their money and make them take the bus' person this I found somewhat embarrassing as bus no 1 had broken down on it's first trip so we were down to only 2 vintage buses which meant some long waits for the punters.

at 2.30pm I was relieved and finally made my way down to the site and it appeared to be heaving which was good cos it had been quiet up in the field!

I saw Emily Anne. Daniel was not on board but I spoke to his parents and grandfather. I may call in again tomorrow to talk to Daniel because I have put a schilling rudder on my boat after he posted about the one he made for Emily Anne on the canal forum.


This is the trip boat heading for the tunnel. Bobcat should have been moored somewhere up here. Sniff.



Some interesting exhibitors.


and these two are ready to go home now please.



No comments: