Thursday, 9 September 2010

De cluttering

Everyday I try and clear out some more clutter.  The attic is nearly empty just need to decide what to do with small boys toys.  Do I carboot them myself or take them to a friend who runs the village toddler group to raise money for the group by selling them herself?  I am extremely lazy so will probably do the latter.  Today took small boys old clothes, some pictures off the wall and some silverware (that has been sitting in a drawer for the last 5-6 years) to the British Heart Foundation.  I have kept back one large and one small tankard.  Apparently it is de rigueur to walk around festivals with your own tankard attached to your waist with a climbers clip!


Some things can't be parted with and the dinky cars are a case in point.  I will take them with me and deposit in Rob's attic.

I am organising a painter/decorator to remove the woodchip in the hall/stairs/landing and also to freshen up the two bedrooms to improve my chances of selling the house.  Do I put carpet on the stairs or leave as is for them to make their own choice.

Decisions decisions I am going for a liedown I have done enough thinking for the day.  I have also done some bookkeeping work so am feeling virtuous.

No comments: