This morning Andy placed the treads in position so that we could see how things are before I brought them home for oiling. They look lovely. They will be perfik once the risers etc are done and they are complete. We will have to wait a while for that though as he only has two days available next week and I need him to move on to the bathroom ready for Mikuni Man returning the week after to finish off all the plumbing stuff.
The electrics should hopefully be pretty much complete on Friday. We have postponed fitting the solar panels until the spring to give the paint a chance to bond with itself and the boat before subjecting it to the adhesive etc.
I won't be fitting the cabin wall lights until large pieces of wood are no longer being wielded around.
Welcome rain except at 3 am!
3 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment