Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Logbooks

So what headings should I put on my logbook?

I am thinking

Date / Engine hours / Used / Diesel fill / Price and split /

Anything else?

I suppose Miscellaneous for things like filter changes etc?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are not proper 'log book' items as such but you might also want to record 'day-to'day' things like when you fill with water. If you have a pump-out toilet then the date of the last pump out's also useful.

Of course, you could just put these items in your blog - your readers will be fascinated! I use the blog as my memory because the one in my head is very unreliable :-)

Sue, Indigo Dream

nb.bobcat said...

No pumpout as I am going compost. Not sure people will particularly want to know how many times I have emptied the pee pot - but I get your drift. I am thinking perhaps the right hand page with the log book items and maybe the left side for general notes?