
and an indication of the trough the 240v wiring etc will be hidden in.
We came to a brief halt as Bryan was not 100% and John the electrician has a frozen shoulder. I persuaded Bryan to have some days off while we waiting for the oil to arrive so we could madly oil all the panels before they are installed. Bryan will be bringing me a couple of panels to oil in my living room on the dining room table as we have nowhere suitable at Mel's. He can oil the panels already cut and on the boat so gradually we should get them all done. They should dry quicker indoors. If I can physically fit a couple of panels in the conservatory with my inventory already in there then maybe I can do four at a time. At three coats each I am going to be high as a kite just before I go to bed every night!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment