Since I arrived here near Stone last Thursday I haven't run the engine at all.
The fridge has stayed on all night and while they have been down to 74% in the morning today they have climbed back up to 98% by 6.30pm.
That does include charging my laptop and phone etc as I have been working in the mornings.
And yesterday I also had to have the inverter on to run the printer so yesterday it only climbed to 86% before the sun set. Plus I had run the Mikuni to get hot water.
BRILL.
I am one happy bunny.
Well sort of
The Rev counter has joined the engine hours lcd display on some sort of strike. It happened on my way here on Thursday.
'Luckily' ...
I can tell when I have reached my normal cruising revs by seeing when the engine stops wobbling!' I do have to be careful not to fall or drop anything down onto the engine what with the engine boards being slightly open so that I can actually see the engine!
Being ever so slightly OCD or quite far up the aspergers (sp) scale I keep a log of engine hours time started stopped etc so every time the lcd occasionally deigns to work I have been able check it. So far so good, but the fact the rev counter is also now playing silly b*******s means I will have it properly looked at.
Beta's suggestion that I take the lcd display home and put it in the airing cupboard has been studiously ignored!
A big decision to make
5 weeks ago

1 comment:
The airing cupboard is not a bad suggestion, its worked for others.
Post a Comment