Monday, 12 August 2013

Tunnels

I have decided I am not a huge fan of tunnels.

Even interesting ones that don't just have a kink in them but actually bend every which way and then some!

I find them a chore.

Unless of course I have a friend on board and we do 'singing'.  Which I didn't today.

So I would rather not do tunnels.

And it is Harecastle next - whoop de do.

Once again going against the fan so no pinprick of light in the distance to guide you either.

Hope I have crew for that one.

I am not a huge fan of tunnels - have I mentioned that already?

2 comments:

Robert Salnick said...

"Against the fan"? What does this mean?

bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle

nb.bobcat said...

Because the tunnel is about 2900 yards long they close one end and have a fan working to pull all the fumes out so we don't all die in there! Only 8 boats at a time are allowed through and the tunnel keepers at either end count em in and count em out. What sometimes confuses people is the 'extra ghost boat'. Sincerely hope I don't meet that one all my on my ownsome!