I called to the boat today to insert new licence doo hickeys and she is so besplattered she looks dreadful. I have left her like that as there is no point whatsoever in removing it as the next car to drive past will just cover her again. I appear to be the only boat moored next to potholes! Ho hum.
Will definitely be giving up that mooring come springtime let me tell you. Will not be wanting that to happen to my new paint job next winter.
We have obviously been having some sunshine in October as the smartgauge was again showing the E03 error which it only does when supposed input into the batteries exceeds 15v We know as we have tested it that it isn't really 15v and it also only does this once the batteries are showing at 100%.
A big decision to make
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment