Been there done that. I feel not quite as good as last year but we had better weather this year so that must count for something.
Boat adjustments
I have removed the bathroom door and Dearly Beloved has taken it away in his car today. I bought a bed spread/table cloth (large) from the festival that is now hanging in the door way in it's place. Looks brilliant and access to the basin is instant. With the idea that everything on a boat should have two uses it also provides storage for the pin that we need for the motorbike ramp that up to now has just been lieing around looking untidy. With the help of two cup hooks it now plays the role of curtain rail!
As the cloth is so large I also don't need to do any sewing. I have just folded it in half lengthways and then draped over the rail with the extra overhang being about 2 foot so no danger of it falling down mid shower!!!
We also have music on board as the speakers etc are now connected to the cd/radio. Woo Hoo
Storage in the boat is gradually starting to make sense and items never used are being disposed of.
All in all today has been very productive and I am now about 6th in the queue to go up the Claydon Locks tomorrow after a gentle cruise up from Cropredy.
No comments:
Post a Comment