Saturday, 9 July 2011

Managed a quick day trip


To show himself's father over from NZ what it is all about.


I wish I had an engine bay that gave me ready access to the whole of the engine like what I asked for from that pillock Bryan Limb.


I have been doing Holiday Cover for the last two weeks at Waynes World and he was concerned that I wouldn't have enough work to keep me occupied while they were away so they bought me a new heavy duty shredder and instructions to shred all old reports over three years old that hadn't been turned into jobs.

I now have RSI and a wrist in bandages - BUT I managed to do them all.

On the down side gear changes make me whimper.

I knew it was getting to me as when I was posting letters on Thursday evening I had a strange feeling that something wasn't quite right.  Then I realised it was because the postbox didn't whirr and grab the letters from my hands!!!

No comments: