Monday, 7 March 2011

Plink plonk I was having a ...


This morning was so glorious that I sat outside and plink plonked on the Ukelele.  Luckily no one heard me!  I managed to play and sing for a while until my finger ends told me in no uncertain terms that they had had enough!

I then did wages for everyone and in the afternoon walked back into town (without a coat woo hoo) to post a set to my one client without a computer.  If only he would join the modern world!  I had a cinnamon latte to fortify myself for the walk back.
Once back at the boat it was still too fine to waste this glorious day so  I sat back on the deck and read my Canal Boat magazine that dearly beloved had brought with him yesterday.

Last night I was still so stuffed from lunch that I made toast on the stove and baked a banana in my little oven.  Yum.

No comments: