During the snow when I was stuck indoors I found out about making rag rugs on t'internet. They are called toothbrush rugs. We found a suitable old toothbrush cut the head off, filed it to a sort of point and using the hole in the end I made this rug. We didn't have any rags but we did have plenty of plastic shopping bags so I made this out of strips of plastic bags. It kept me out of trouble and out of the looney bin.
I will make a proper rag one for the boat but as I will have to buy the rags it can wait until next winter.
Currently I am residing in my country floating cottage.
2 comments:
Love it. I always knew that Sainsburys bags would be useful for something other than bathroom bin bags.
The one in the middle is an Argos bag.
Tesco (white with blue and red) and Waitrose (white with hint of green)
Very therapeutic and hopefully hardwearing.
I would put it on the back counter but am afraid it would blow into the cut and cause someone huge problems!!!
Post a Comment