This is the van belonging to an ex friend who I got to fit out my boat. Just after he had done the lining out he had his van signwritten. All down at the farm took the mickey out of him because he hadn't finished fitting his first boat yet. I was technically the boat fitter as all he was prepared to do was the joinery aspects. To cut a long story short he then spent the summer doing very little and charging me for the honour. I put the boat on the water and changed to someone else who worked his little socks off to finish it for me. He had to cope with fairly shoddy first fix work in his opinion which made it hard for him.
Things like the cupboard walls not being vertical. The channels for the wiring not being flush with the lining out. I could go on ...
I have been tempted for weeks to have this little change signwritten onto his van proper but have contented myself with doing it virtually instead.
2 comments:
I don't get it - I can see the change in the picture below but I am not sure what the photos are about
Sorry insider joke.
This is the van belonging to an ex friend who I got to fit out my boat. Just after he had done the lining out he had his van signwritten. All down at the farm took the mickey out of him because he hadn't finished fitting his first boat yet. I was technically the boat fitter as all he was prepared to do was the joinery aspects. To cut a long story short he then spent the summer doing very little and charging me for the honour. I put the boat on the water and changed to someone else who worked his little socks off to finish it for me. He had to cope with fairly shoddy first fix work in his opinion which made it hard for him.
Things like the cupboard walls not being vertical. The channels for the wiring not being flush with the lining out. I could go on ...
I have been tempted for weeks to have this little change signwritten onto his van proper but have contented myself with doing it virtually instead.
Post a Comment