As you may be aware the cat fell in on Wednesday
She did the same the following morning.
Later that same day I was sat working away and as it was cold the fire was on and the portholes closed. Cat was in and out through the back doors.
She went out through the back doors and then tried to come back in by launching herself at the porthole. First I knew of it a furry face appeared briefly in the porthole next to me and then disappeared downwards followed by a splash and a quick exit.
I dried her off with a tea towel on the towpath. Her head was only dry bit about her.
She has so far not fallen in again.
If she was going for exponential she would have had to fall in 4 times the next day.
A big decision to make
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment