as promised.
It is not finished as it needs the cupboard door making and some shelves to go above.
I have started varnishing it hence it looking so shiny (and patchy)
Varnishing is not my strong point.
I am going on the premise that it is better to be protected even if I can't manage perfection.
I have also varnished the electric cupboard side before the doors get put on. Of course as I was leaving and leant over to turn the battery switches off what did I do? You guessed it I supported myself on a varnished bit. Leaving behind a palm print. Idiot.
View showing the bathroom/galley door being oiled.
Now this might look a bit odd.
It is the bedroom/loo/bathroom door currently being oiled on the floor in the bedroom.
To show it the right way up I have turned the photo upside down!




No comments:
Post a Comment