Sunday, 3 January 2010

Weird to be back

Having been at Rob's up in them there hills (with the cat too) it is strange to be back.  The cat is pleased to be home though as we had run out of cat litter (horse bedding) and she didn't want to go out in the snow yesterday and today.  She is just a big jessy. 

There is no internet or much in the way of signal at his house so it has been a very quiet time.  Restful.  We have been for walks most days.  Also for the piece de resistance of my holiday he dragged me back to donate Blood.  I was kicked off the register on my 11th visit due to being born in the wrong place, however this time they have once again taken it from me and they will test to see if I have Malaria antibodies or not.  So you could be getting my blood if you need it at some stage if I am accepted back into the fold.  If not then at least I will know for certain.  Funny how the rules keep changing.

If I didn't have to be back to do wages tomorrow and send by email I would have stayed.  Cat Litter not withstanding.



Don't you just love coming upon useful sculpture like these?
Of course some toe rag has tried to set it on fire as there is evidence of this on both sides.


First thing we did on New Years day was cut all my hair off - completely this time - using Rob's razor!
2009 has gone.  2010 is here.
I am liberated.


Was I glad of the silly hat I got for Christmas as modelled here.
We found this rope swing on our New Years day walk.  I was happy with the rope not so sure of the rotten wood seat.  I was asked to go higher and higher to get me against the sky and then he missed the shot!

The Year has started well I hope it continues.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
TO ALL BOATERS AND FRIENDS OUT THERE

No comments: