Very difficult to photograph the black as all you get is the reflection of the tarpaulin. Still the first coat is on and it is very shiny shiny. Liz has done a good job I think.
The back hatch is now lieing on the tug deck waiting for Liz to paint - you can see the horses peering through the gap.
As you can see they are bomb proof and the flapping of the tarps and the occasional thump of the bags of stones and large boulders being chucked off the wall by the tarps don't bother them at all.
It is a pain putting the weights back on the wall as the electric fence is about 18 inches away from the wall. I am pretty certain it isn't switched on but all the same I am careful not to touch it with my bare hands! Liz being smaller than me is not able to do the funny hop to get through the gap so she crawls underneath!
Demonstrating the clever temporary hatch that Bryan has made for while the big hatch is not at home.

No comments:
Post a Comment