Monday, 3 November 2014

Bobcat has been put to bed

I had a lovely cruise from Fradley (Coventry line) up to Kings Bromley on Thursday, meeting a couple of boaters that I had met before on the cut including a friend on their new boat.  Unfortunately it was as he was exiting a lock and I was going in so just time for a quick hello/goodbye.

I will hopefully get a chance for a neb around their boat next year.

I managed a perfect reverse entry onto my designated pontoon (shame no one was watching) and was very glad I didn't wait until Sunday to go into the Marina as the weather would have been against me. As it was Thursday was a lovely warm day with hardly a breeze and the sunshine burst through in the afternoon in time for the walk back for the car.

So that is the end of boating for the year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.


No comments: