Wednesday, 26 February 2014

phew she was right

to be so calm.

We sailed through the exam and are free to continue to cruising the canals at least for another 4 years.

I am so relieved.

2 comments:

Robert Salnick said...

OK, now you must explain: what is a BSS? I am pretty sure that the translation of that acronym that my mind is supplying is not right...

Bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle

nb.bobcat said...

Hi Bob

It is only the Boat Safety Scheme. They check the engine fuel lines, electrickary, batteries, lpg and appliances, fire extinguishers, stove etc. They no longer specify adequate ventilation but I have more than enough so not a problem but with co deaths happening all over the place I am surprised. I thought it was more in depth than it turned out to be.

#Anyway when you visit the boat will be safe :)
Kath