I've used the electric heater almost non stop, I even brought my hair dryer onto the boat to dry my hair this morning. I've made bread ...
I am running out of time and still got loads left in the meter. If I had switched on the water I suppose I could run the washing machine, but that seems a bit excessive.
Next winter I will not make the same mistake again.
But hey I will be on the move again soon.
A big decision to make
5 weeks ago

4 comments:
That's an interesting way to sell electricity. At our marina, we pay only for what we have used (at 5.8 cents/kilowatt-hr).
bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle
We get a top up card that goes into our feed on the stand and I basically put too much on it. I thought I would spend more time on board over the winter and then I was too frugal with it to start with. Entirely my own fault. Of the 102 units I bought I still have 60 odd left! You never know I might get a refund but I won't hold my breath.
I have now discovered that you can get back any unused units off the meter. Result.
I have now discovered that you can get back any unused units off the meter. Result.
Post a Comment