woo hoo what a relief it was flat calm this morning so I slipped into my winter mooring at Barton Turns with barely a ripple. And most importantly no half term gongoozlers at that time of the morning.
I thought I had misjudged the turn to reverse into the slot but in the end it worked out brilliantly. Anyone watching would have assumed I had intended to do it that way, even though I was actually muttering oh dear oh dear (or words to that effect) as I reversed back towards my slot because as soon as my stern reached the opening the bows had sweetly carried on turning so I was then straight back in - how lucky was that?
So the mug tug can breathe a sigh of relief I didn't smash all the crockery after all!
THAT'S ALL FOLKS !
Welcome rain except at 3 am!
4 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment