Bobcat
Oh Kath, the new paint work is stunning! Won't you enjoy passing other boats now with your big bobcat coming out on the side!! They are such amazing animals. Cheers, JaqX
Very nice indeed! I especially like the graphic on the splash shield or whatever that panel is right up in the bow.Question: What is under the big gray tarp?bobs/v EolianSeattle
BobIf I told you I would have to kill you!Some things are best left to the imagination.Thank you Jaq - yes they are and I have been getting some great comments from passing boaters.Kath
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh Kath, the new paint work is stunning! Won't you enjoy passing other boats now with your big bobcat coming out on the side!! They are such amazing animals.
Cheers,
JaqX
Very nice indeed! I especially like the graphic on the splash shield or whatever that panel is right up in the bow.
Question: What is under the big gray tarp?
bob
s/v Eolian
Seattle
Bob
If I told you I would have to kill you!
Some things are best left to the imagination.
Thank you Jaq - yes they are and I have been getting some great comments from passing boaters.
Kath
Post a Comment