this but having spoken to the Doc (finally back off holiday) about what the mean nasty physio man did to my arm a fortnight ago (and he seemed such a nice chap at the time - obviously he hides his sadistic side very well) she has prescribed me with some proper medication which dearly beloved picked up for me. Having read the leaflets I am a little concerned.
One of them may cause me to have suicidal tendencies - which I have been having for the last two weeks anyway!
the other increases the likelihood of stroke or heart attack.
I told himself to keep a lookout for me having any of these side affects.
What are the symptoms of a stroke ses he
Inability to lift both arms equally - ah
What are the symptoms of a heart attack ses he
shooting pains down the left arm - ah
So it could be difficult to tell.
On the bright side
I slept well for the first time in ages and today managed to operate the hand brake and change from 3rd to 4th with said arm. Medication appears to be working.
A big decision to make
5 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment