Thursday, 15 December 2011

Boating Fix - tick

Spent last night on the boat.  The stove got it nice and warm plus it stayed in all night.  However I got no sleep whatsoever due to really heavy rain ALL NIGHT.  Wasn't the rain per se that kept me awake it was the worry that the car wouldn't start in the morning for me to take fellow boater to the train station.  The car has been misbehaving the last week or so.  I think it might have been dodgy fuel from Tescos in Skipton.  Normally I fill up at Morrisons in Mansfield.  If the problem goes away again now that I have put a fresh lot of fuel in that will help with diagnosis which has been bugging us for two years now.  (Intermittant obviously).  It is as if it has air in the system but only happens when it is cold and wet.  Go figure.  Had a lovely meal out in the Ash Tree Pub to boot.  All in all a good 24 hours.

No comments: