.jpg)
So we now have a front bulkhead and a back bulkhead. Due to a bit of a mixup Mel had drawn in the front hatch for me thinking I was coming back into the unit after chatting outside but I had gone home. I had to pop back today but didn't have camera so couldn't take picture of the roof bars which have gone on since yesterday. It is really taking shape now.

One of my two front anchor points. And front of my locker lid.

Rob came to see it taking shape as he has not been down for a while. He has not been understanding me when I describe things to him so hopefully he will have a greater understanding.
It's his op tomorrow to take the wire off his kneecap. Only one slice of toast for him for breccy and its not even allowed to be granary. No TEA either. Gonna be a long day for him!

2 comments:
NO Tea! This man is being tortured, someone ring the police!
He is the police!
Why do you think he likes tea so much?
Post a Comment