Wednesday, 30 July 2008

The Build commences

Earlier than planned. Woo Hoo a whole four months earlier to be precise. I have been fortunate that the previous build slot was caught unawares - is it that time already?? (Despite having had a full two years to decide what he wants he is being given some more time to think about little things like how long, what type etc ...)

So Stage Payment no 1 is on it's way and I will soon be spending all my spare time down at the Farm generally getting in the way and being annoying. I will try to minimise the being annoying bit as much as possible as what I want the boat to be is pretty much fixed in my mind we just have to hope that I can verbalise it clearly. Watch this space ...

Actually don't bother not much will be happening of any interest for a while.

No comments: